Cry Before Dawn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fans of the Wexford band Cry Before Dawn to discuss everything and anything!

3 posters

CBD/The Swans

Scallywagjazz

CBD/The Swans Empty CBD/The Swans

Post  Scallywagjazz Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Oliver

It is so good to hear from you again and that you are still keeping CBD alive. I promise that before the summer is out I will have the live CBD concert on CD and DVD. Maybe we could sort something out with interested parties. I'm sure that there are more people who would like to hear it and/or see it.

In the meantime what about the Swans? Any chance of 'special edition' CDs of material not on 'Photographs and Letters'? There is so much that I know that you have that I would love to hear.

Ian
    koala_sprint

CBD/The Swans Empty Re: CBD/The Swans

Post  koala_sprint Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:01 am

I'm still missing a few (Wild) Swans b-sides to complete the collection so would be up for some trading.
    Gavin Boyle

Post  Gavin Boyle Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:20 pm

I have just bought a copy (signed at that) of Photographs and Letters and am very impressed with it on first listen. To me, it has naturally echoes of CBD but there's also a bit of Big Country's Driving To Damascus in there as well. Was it the same story for The Swans, big in Ireland but not UK?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:57 am